Friday, February 14, 2014

Butterflies and FMS 123

I really wanted to use this "mosaic" home made stamped butterfly on a card sketch.  The freshly made sketches worked for me.  I made a slight variation- only used 5 butterflies since the bottom one was so large, hope that works. 



My home made 'mosaic' stamp.  Cut small pieces of extra rubber
and sticky tapped them to a heavy piece of plastic.   After stamping on card stock I cut with the big shot in my desired shape.


Stamps:  Yippee Skippee, Papillon Potpourri
Card stock and Ink;  Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
extras:  Big Shot Delicate Designs&Stripes embossing folders, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz, Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches,DSP Rhinestones, retired ribbon

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, Vicki. Love your mosaic butterfly and the stripes down the left side of the card add a lot of subtle interest. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...