Monday, September 23, 2013

Love this stamp set - Wetlands

Masculine cards are something I can always use and that just don't always get made but I can get one made quickly with stamp set.  I love how versital it is, it is great for sponging a background and for just stamping.  Here I made a paper sunset look, some DSP paper and some cardstock stamped on to give texture.  Used Deco Labels framelits and the Stylish Stripes embossing folder to add dimension.  Colored the goose with markers after stamping on the layered papers. Oh yes I needed to tell you that I used the new chalk marker for the white up on the neck of the goose. It is available in the holiday catalog, this marker works well on the dark colored cardstock. Since it's Monday I'll say:  have a great week!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...