Thursday, August 29, 2013

Anniversary Card Request

I'm sorry it has been so long since I've posted, I have been getting ready to have a bridal shower for my future daughter!  This is exciting for us since Micah is the first to get married and then it will be my first "daughter"!!!!  She is such a sweetheart and we all really love her already.
Each month I meet with two groups of ladies/gent.  The request I had for Margarets group was for anniversary cards.  This is what I came up with and thy really liked them.  The "swing" card  I cut for them and made envelopes since they were a larger size.
  this kind of card is sooo easy to make now that stampin' up has come out with a die that cuts the swing part.(course I didn't have them at the making of this card)  but even without the "die" it isn't too hard.  If you'd like to learn how I could show you, just contact me and I'd love to come to your home(if you live close enough :)  and share with you and your friends!!!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by and looking. If you come back next week I'll have pictures of what has been taking up my time - I have been in my craft room just not taking the time to post, sorry! Don't forget to come back - you won't be sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...