Friday, July 12, 2013

MOJO 301 So Grateful

I've been thinking about this sketch all week and today it hit me!!!  you know like a light bulb coming on!!  My bosses wife if out of the country so I thought why not make him a missing you card.  Couldn't find a missing you saying so I used the I'm So Grateful There's You In The World saying - colored with the marker so not to get the outside oval.  Heart framelits and heart embossing will help her know she was missed and loved  :) I'm still waiting for my molds for the clay and decided to add a handmade clay rose. Monochromatic card - using whisper white and strawberry slush (new In Color)  thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday boy card

 We have a grandson who’s birthday is April 1st.  Since we’re celebrating on Sunday evening I decided I’d better get a card made for him tod...