Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Clay flower card and framelit debossing!!!

here they are as I promised just love making these roses and calla lillies!!!
this is a swing card using the new framelit - Deco Label  I really like this shape!

On this card I tried a new technique that I saw on pintrest - use your framelits to deboss and no cutting, it is easy here is the sadwich you use
1.  cutting plate
2.  Silicone rubber
3.  Card stock
4.. Framelits placed upside down (cutting UP)
5.  scrap cd. stock
6.  cutting plate
all this on tab 1
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like both cards and your clay flowers are exquisite!! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...how fun! I just used the clay for the first time this weekend and LOVED it...so easy! The Calla Lilies are wonderful, too! Thanks for playing along with the accessory challenge this time on SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the clay flowers your made, they are beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

New family members!

 2 new greats were born since the first of the month and I finally got cards made.   Sadie Mae joined our niece Rebecca’s family and Eric “J...